Our Chief Investment Officer, Marco Pabst, provides Arbion's Investment Viewpoints for October 2023 - 'Reaching the Powell High Plains'
Click to read the full article here.
- This year’s sharp rebound in growth stocks was an aberration within a trend of slowing growth.
- Stimulative effects post the March banking crisis are waning, giving way to the tightening forces of dollar, oil, bond yields and QT.
- As expected, a bear-steepening of the yield curve is underway which is likely to be followed by rate cuts next year.
- Leading indicators consistently suggest a recession within six to twelve months.
- Broader equity valuations are beginning to look increasingly attractive while bonds are close to a generational buying opportunity.